Research for Understanding
I can provide you with an unusual service if you need to understand more about something in your organization or network. For example:
- How could new recruits better learn from effective, seasoned employees?
- Why is one group thriving while other similar groups are floundering?
I work with a combination of observation, conversation and analysis to surface key insights.
Subject Matter Expert: Leadership, Knowledge Work, Complexity
Do you need outside expertise for
- leadership development?
- learning (formal or informal)?
- development (employee or organization)?
- work with increased complexity?
I can bring that expertise and help you develop it in your organization.
Training and Workshops
Do you need custom learning designs to fit with your content and culture? Off-the-shelf training packages do not bring the authenticity and context needed for optimal learning. I can work collaboratively with you to develop short workshops through multi-day retreats. Designs typically include small group interactions in varied formals, and work with current organizational challenges.
- Do you wish your employees were building more expertise, knowledge, capacity and capability?
- Do you consider formal training as a small part of a much larger learning context?
- Do you value continuous learning and improvement?
- Do you wish that organizational silos did not inhibit learning?
I can help you to strengthen informal learning through approaches such as structured brainstorming sessions, peer assists and communities of practice.